The week’s best photojournalism - September 16, 2011
In some of the week's most stunning images, New Zealand sheep promote soccer fanaticism and a Chinese river flows upstream
A man takes a nap Wednesday on sacks filled with onions at a wholesale vegetable market on the outskirts of the Indian city Jammu. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week