The week’s best photojournalism - September 16, 2011
In some of the week's most stunning images, New Zealand sheep promote soccer fanaticism and a Chinese river flows upstream
A man takes a nap Wednesday on sacks filled with onions at a wholesale vegetable market on the outskirts of the Indian city Jammu. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
Subscribe to the Week