The week’s best photojournalism - September 16, 2011
In some of the week's most stunning images, New Zealand sheep promote soccer fanaticism and a Chinese river flows upstream
A man takes a nap Wednesday on sacks filled with onions at a wholesale vegetable market on the outskirts of the Indian city Jammu. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
Subscribe to the Week