aybe it's not whether you win or lose... it's how good you look playing the game. In the mid-90s, the University of Oregon started a trend when it cut a deal with Nike for flashy new uniforms. Increasingly, teams across the country (including Maryland, pictured) are taking a page from Oregon's playbook with eye-popping, avant garde uniforms — and partnerships with Nike and Under Armour. Here, seven new looks on the field this season.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week