The week's best photojournalism - September 23, 2011
In some of the week's most stunning images, a Japanese granny bulks up, Pakistani kids peer behind the curtain, and Iranian soldiers don red, white, and blue
On Tuesday, a group of Pakistani kids peer past a cloth barrier that was raised to cordon off a site of a suicide bomb attack in Karachi. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week