The week's best photojournalism - September 23, 2011
In some of the week's most stunning images, a Japanese granny bulks up, Pakistani kids peer behind the curtain, and Iranian soldiers don red, white, and blue
On Tuesday, a group of Pakistani kids peer past a cloth barrier that was raised to cordon off a site of a suicide bomb attack in Karachi. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week