The week's best photojournalism - September 23, 2011
In some of the week's most stunning images, a Japanese granny bulks up, Pakistani kids peer behind the curtain, and Iranian soldiers don red, white, and blue
On Tuesday, a group of Pakistani kids peer past a cloth barrier that was raised to cordon off a site of a suicide bomb attack in Karachi. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week