The week's best photojournalism - September 23, 2011
In some of the week's most stunning images, a Japanese granny bulks up, Pakistani kids peer behind the curtain, and Iranian soldiers don red, white, and blue
n Tuesday, a group of Pakistani kids peer past a cloth barrier that was raised to cordon off a site of a suicide bomb attack in Karachi. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Here are the people who want to take a one way trip to Mars
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week