The week's best photojournalism - September 23, 2011
In some of the week's most stunning images, a Japanese granny bulks up, Pakistani kids peer behind the curtain, and Iranian soldiers don red, white, and blue
On Tuesday, a group of Pakistani kids peer past a cloth barrier that was raised to cordon off a site of a suicide bomb attack in Karachi. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
Subscribe to the Week