Weekend talking points: 7 top stories - September 23, 2011
What happened this week? Cries of "class warfare" erupted in D.C., Facebook got a new look, and an execution in Georgia sparked renewed debate
Click inside for a rundown of the biggest news events — and reactions to them — that transpired over the last seven days.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week