The week’s best photojournalism - September 30, 2011
In some of the week's most remarkable images, Chinese falconers show off their birds, Vietnamese yoga students practice their guffaws, and U.S. engineers scale the Washington Monument
Last weekend, an anti-Gadhafi rebel on crutches fires a rocket propelled grenade in Sirte, Libya. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week