The week’s best photojournalism - September 30, 2011
In some of the week's most remarkable images, Chinese falconers show off their birds, Vietnamese yoga students practice their guffaws, and U.S. engineers scale the Washington Monument
ast weekend, an anti-Gadhafi rebel on crutches fires a rocket propelled grenade in Sirte, Libya. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African Americans
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
Subscribe to the Week