The week’s best photojournalism - September 30, 2011
In some of the week's most remarkable images, Chinese falconers show off their birds, Vietnamese yoga students practice their guffaws, and U.S. engineers scale the Washington Monument
Last weekend, an anti-Gadhafi rebel on crutches fires a rocket propelled grenade in Sirte, Libya. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week