The week’s best photojournalism - September 30, 2011
In some of the week's most remarkable images, Chinese falconers show off their birds, Vietnamese yoga students practice their guffaws, and U.S. engineers scale the Washington Monument
Last weekend, an anti-Gadhafi rebel on crutches fires a rocket propelled grenade in Sirte, Libya. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week