The week’s best photojournalism - September 30, 2011
In some of the week's most remarkable images, Chinese falconers show off their birds, Vietnamese yoga students practice their guffaws, and U.S. engineers scale the Washington Monument
Last weekend, an anti-Gadhafi rebel on crutches fires a rocket propelled grenade in Sirte, Libya. Click through for more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week