t wasn't a good week for struggling GOP presidential frontrunner Rick Perry. Still reeling from a disastrous debate performance in Orlando, the Texan was handed a stunning defeat by former pizza magnate Herman Cain in a critical Florida straw poll. Many pundits believe the race is now the slow-and-steady Mitt Romney's to lose — and several Republicans are urging the party to embrace the former Massachusetts governor.
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- The secrets of happy families
- 5 theories to explain North Korea's big mysterious purge
- Did God have a wife?
Subscribe to the Week