Walter Isaacson's biography of Apple guru Steve Jobs has yet to hit bookshelves, but Hollywood is already eager to adapt it for the big screen. Just days after Jobs' death, Deadline reports that Sony Pictures, the studio behind The Social Network, is set to acquire movie rights to Steve Jobs. Predictably, critics and bloggers were just as quick to suggest leading men to embody the Apple innovator. Here's a look at their top picks:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
Subscribe to the Week