Walter Isaacson's biography of Apple guru Steve Jobs has yet to hit bookshelves, but Hollywood is already eager to adapt it for the big screen. Just days after Jobs' death, Deadline reports that Sony Pictures, the studio behind The Social Network, is set to acquire movie rights to Steve Jobs. Predictably, critics and bloggers were just as quick to suggest leading men to embody the Apple innovator. Here's a look at their top picks:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The girl who wouldn't die
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week