The week's best photojournalism - October 14, 2011
In some of the week's most riveting images, the First Lady jumps, horse fanatics gather, and an Indian worker is (literally) in the pink
A man in a western Indian city checks hot pink polyester thread that will be used to make garlands and trinkets, as it dries in the open air. Click through for a look at the week's most gripping images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
Subscribe to the Week