The week's best photojournalism - October 14, 2011
In some of the week's most riveting images, the First Lady jumps, horse fanatics gather, and an Indian worker is (literally) in the pink
A man in a western Indian city checks hot pink polyester thread that will be used to make garlands and trinkets, as it dries in the open air. Click through for a look at the week's most gripping images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
Subscribe to the Week