The week's best photojournalism - October 14, 2011
In some of the week's most riveting images, the First Lady jumps, horse fanatics gather, and an Indian worker is (literally) in the pink
man in a western Indian city checks hot pink polyester thread that will be used to make garlands and trinkets, as it dries in the open air. Click through for a look at the week's most gripping images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
Subscribe to the Week