The week's best photojournalism - October 14, 2011
In some of the week's most riveting images, the First Lady jumps, horse fanatics gather, and an Indian worker is (literally) in the pink
A man in a western Indian city checks hot pink polyester thread that will be used to make garlands and trinkets, as it dries in the open air. Click through for a look at the week's most gripping images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How to flirt, according to science
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- The militarization of America’s police
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
Subscribe to the Week