The week's best photojournalism - October 14, 2011
In some of the week's most riveting images, the First Lady jumps, horse fanatics gather, and an Indian worker is (literally) in the pink
A man in a western Indian city checks hot pink polyester thread that will be used to make garlands and trinkets, as it dries in the open air. Click through for a look at the week's most gripping images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
Subscribe to the Week