elebrations erupted across Libya Thursday, when former leader Moammar Gadhafi was killed following a NATO airstrike. Gadhafi was reportedly trying to flee as rebel fighters overran his last loyal troops in Sirte, Gadhafi's hometown. Does this vindicate President Obama's decision to spearhead the air war? Or will he be judged on what happens next? Click through for more highlights from the week...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week