elebrations erupted across Libya Thursday, when former leader Moammar Gadhafi was killed following a NATO airstrike. Gadhafi was reportedly trying to flee as rebel fighters overran his last loyal troops in Sirte, Gadhafi's hometown. Does this vindicate President Obama's decision to spearhead the air war? Or will he be judged on what happens next? Click through for more highlights from the week...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- How America's internet can become the fastest on Earth
Subscribe to the Week