Celebrations erupted across Libya Thursday, when former leader Moammar Gadhafi was killed following a NATO airstrike. Gadhafi was reportedly trying to flee as rebel fighters overran his last loyal troops in Sirte, Gadhafi's hometown. Does this vindicate President Obama's decision to spearhead the air war? Or will he be judged on what happens next? Click through for more highlights from the week...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
Subscribe to the Week