Celebrations erupted across Libya Thursday, when former leader Moammar Gadhafi was killed following a NATO airstrike. Gadhafi was reportedly trying to flee as rebel fighters overran his last loyal troops in Sirte, Gadhafi's hometown. Does this vindicate President Obama's decision to spearhead the air war? Or will he be judged on what happens next? Click through for more highlights from the week...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
Subscribe to the Week