rom Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe to Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher, Hollywood's leading ladies have been jumping at the chance to play recent historical figures. The latest big casting notice: Grace Kelly. A film about the Hitchcock blonde turned Princess of Monaco is in the works. Grace of Monaco will focus on her life during the politically charged period of 1962, and commentators are already drawing comparison to The King's Speech and buzzing about who might play her. Some ideas...
- The Black Death is back
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
Subscribe to the Week