rom Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe to Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher, Hollywood's leading ladies have been jumping at the chance to play recent historical figures. The latest big casting notice: Grace Kelly. A film about the Hitchcock blonde turned Princess of Monaco is in the works. Grace of Monaco will focus on her life during the politically charged period of 1962, and commentators are already drawing comparison to The King's Speech and buzzing about who might play her. Some ideas...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza's dad: 'I wish he'd never been born'
Subscribe to the Week