From Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe to Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher, Hollywood's leading ladies have been jumping at the chance to play recent historical figures. The latest big casting notice: Grace Kelly. A film about the Hitchcock blonde turned Princess of Monaco is in the works. Grace of Monaco will focus on her life during the politically charged period of 1962, and commentators are already drawing comparison to The King's Speech and buzzing about who might play her. Some ideas...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week