From Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe to Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher, Hollywood's leading ladies have been jumping at the chance to play recent historical figures. The latest big casting notice: Grace Kelly. A film about the Hitchcock blonde turned Princess of Monaco is in the works. Grace of Monaco will focus on her life during the politically charged period of 1962, and commentators are already drawing comparison to The King's Speech and buzzing about who might play her. Some ideas...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 22, 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
Subscribe to the Week