t's getting cold out there. This weekend's weather could freeze many Occupy Wall Street protesters out of their Zuccotti Park tent encampment, and many believe the movement won't survive a frigid winter. Police are cracking down, too — especially in Oakland — and there's dissension in the Occupy ranks. In New York, volunteer cooks are reportedly miffed that the homeless are treating OWS like a soup kitchen. Can this movement last?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The last racial taboo
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- TIME chose Pope Francis as its Person of the Year. And it was the perfect choice for the Upworthy era.
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
Subscribe to the Week