Securing her status as "Halloween's biggest fan," Heidi Klum dons this "Visible Woman" costume, which has been in the works since July. After being wheeled out on a gurney, the model revealed a hand-painted body suit, rotting teeth, and airbrushed makeup for her 12th annual Halloween party in Las Vegas this weekend. Here, highlights from her collection of "jaw-dropping" ensembles over the years.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week