Securing her status as "Halloween's biggest fan," Heidi Klum dons this "Visible Woman" costume, which has been in the works since July. After being wheeled out on a gurney, the model revealed a hand-painted body suit, rotting teeth, and airbrushed makeup for her 12th annual Halloween party in Las Vegas this weekend. Here, highlights from her collection of "jaw-dropping" ensembles over the years.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The economics of Halloween: By the numbers
Subscribe to the Week