Securing her status as "Halloween's biggest fan," Heidi Klum dons this "Visible Woman" costume, which has been in the works since July. After being wheeled out on a gurney, the model revealed a hand-painted body suit, rotting teeth, and airbrushed makeup for her 12th annual Halloween party in Las Vegas this weekend. Here, highlights from her collection of "jaw-dropping" ensembles over the years.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
Subscribe to the Week