Securing her status as "Halloween's biggest fan," Heidi Klum dons this "Visible Woman" costume, which has been in the works since July. After being wheeled out on a gurney, the model revealed a hand-painted body suit, rotting teeth, and airbrushed makeup for her 12th annual Halloween party in Las Vegas this weekend. Here, highlights from her collection of "jaw-dropping" ensembles over the years.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week