Securing her status as "Halloween's biggest fan," Heidi Klum dons this "Visible Woman" costume, which has been in the works since July. After being wheeled out on a gurney, the model revealed a hand-painted body suit, rotting teeth, and airbrushed makeup for her 12th annual Halloween party in Las Vegas this weekend. Here, highlights from her collection of "jaw-dropping" ensembles over the years.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: August 28, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
Subscribe to the Week