Presidential candidates have their differences over the big issues, but they also clash over personal stuff, like picking their favorite films. Such a personal choice reveals a great deal about a person, says James Frazier at The Washington Times, and that kind of insight "could be used even to bargain for a vote or two." Here a look at the movies behind GOP candidates, present and past.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- A trick for better lunch sandwiches
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
Subscribe to the Week