residential candidates have their differences over the big issues, but they also clash over personal stuff, like picking their favorite films. Such a personal choice reveals a great deal about a person, says James Frazier at The Washington Times, and that kind of insight "could be used even to bargain for a vote or two." Here a look at the movies behind GOP candidates, present and past.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- The end of academic freedom?
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Another Bitcoin exchange bites the dust
Subscribe to the Week