Presidential candidates have their differences over the big issues, but they also clash over personal stuff, like picking their favorite films. Such a personal choice reveals a great deal about a person, says James Frazier at The Washington Times, and that kind of insight "could be used even to bargain for a vote or two." Here a look at the movies behind GOP candidates, present and past.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
Subscribe to the Week