Presidential candidates have their differences over the big issues, but they also clash over personal stuff, like picking their favorite films. Such a personal choice reveals a great deal about a person, says James Frazier at The Washington Times, and that kind of insight "could be used even to bargain for a vote or two." Here a look at the movies behind GOP candidates, present and past.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- Stop hating on cyclists
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
Subscribe to the Week