Presidential candidates have their differences over the big issues, but they also clash over personal stuff, like picking their favorite films. Such a personal choice reveals a great deal about a person, says James Frazier at The Washington Times, and that kind of insight "could be used even to bargain for a vote or two." Here a look at the movies behind GOP candidates, present and past.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week