residential candidates have their differences over the big issues, but they also clash over personal stuff, like picking their favorite films. Such a personal choice reveals a great deal about a person, says James Frazier at The Washington Times, and that kind of insight "could be used even to bargain for a vote or two." Here a look at the movies behind GOP candidates, present and past.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The executioners' lament
- 7 gender options
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week