The week's best photojournalism - November 4, 2011
In some of the week's most engaging images, a model sparkles, a baby hippo debuts, and Lady Liberty basks in the glow of her 125th birthday party
A model gets more than an eyeful of glitter before walking the runway at a Chinese fashion gala. Click through for a look at more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
Subscribe to the Week