The week's best photojournalism - November 4, 2011
In some of the week's most engaging images, a model sparkles, a baby hippo debuts, and Lady Liberty basks in the glow of her 125th birthday party
A model gets more than an eyeful of glitter before walking the runway at a Chinese fashion gala. Click through for a look at more of the week's most impressive images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week