or some fishing fanatics, the trek out to that favorite spot is part of the appeal, but these homeowners simply need to step out their back door to find angling opportunities — from the Pecos River in New Mexico (pictured) to a mountain-side creek in Wyoming. Click through for a selection of fishing-friendly properties.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
Subscribe to the Week