Bad week, Herman Cain? Another woman stepped forward to accuse the GOP presidential hopeful of sexual harassment — and her accusations might actually amount to sexual assault. A defensive Team Cain branded the candidate's accusers as liars, and told at least one lie of its own. With Cain's poll numbers falling and his finger-pointing paling, is it time Cain took a lie detector test?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week