Bad week, Herman Cain? Another woman stepped forward to accuse the GOP presidential hopeful of sexual harassment — and her accusations might actually amount to sexual assault. A defensive Team Cain branded the candidate's accusers as liars, and told at least one lie of its own. With Cain's poll numbers falling and his finger-pointing paling, is it time Cain took a lie detector test?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week