Bad week, Herman Cain? Another woman stepped forward to accuse the GOP presidential hopeful of sexual harassment — and her accusations might actually amount to sexual assault. A defensive Team Cain branded the candidate's accusers as liars, and told at least one lie of its own. With Cain's poll numbers falling and his finger-pointing paling, is it time Cain took a lie detector test?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week