Bad week, Herman Cain? Another woman stepped forward to accuse the GOP presidential hopeful of sexual harassment — and her accusations might actually amount to sexual assault. A defensive Team Cain branded the candidate's accusers as liars, and told at least one lie of its own. With Cain's poll numbers falling and his finger-pointing paling, is it time Cain took a lie detector test?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week