Bad week, Herman Cain? Another woman stepped forward to accuse the GOP presidential hopeful of sexual harassment — and her accusations might actually amount to sexual assault. A defensive Team Cain branded the candidate's accusers as liars, and told at least one lie of its own. With Cain's poll numbers falling and his finger-pointing paling, is it time Cain took a lie detector test?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week