ired of plain old single-use homes? Well, these five houses double up, boasting both residential and commercial space, like this expansive Pennsylvania bookstore and live-in barn. Whether it's retail space or a workshop, these homes from California to Maine offer the multitasking homeowner plenty of activity, keeping that line between work and home life blurred, if that's your thing.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to flirt, according to science
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What The Americans gets wrong about Russian spies
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week