ired of plain old single-use homes? Well, these five houses double up, boasting both residential and commercial space, like this expansive Pennsylvania bookstore and live-in barn. Whether it's retail space or a workshop, these homes from California to Maine offer the multitasking homeowner plenty of activity, keeping that line between work and home life blurred, if that's your thing.
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Is it possible to live forever?
Subscribe to the Week