wilight fans are nothing if not passionate. The devoted readers of Stephenie Meyer's novels about a tumultuous vampire-human romance have helped the film adaptations gross more than $1.8 billion worldwide. The most zealous among them manifest their obsession in unusual ways, from tattooing their entire backs to decking out their bedrooms with Twi-centric themes. With the latest sequel, Breaking Dawn Part 1, hitting theaters Friday, here's a glimpse into their world.
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why European women are still smoking like chimneys
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- China's massive pollution problem
Subscribe to the Week