wilight fans are nothing if not passionate. The devoted readers of Stephenie Meyer's novels about a tumultuous vampire-human romance have helped the film adaptations gross more than $1.8 billion worldwide. The most zealous among them manifest their obsession in unusual ways, from tattooing their entire backs to decking out their bedrooms with Twi-centric themes. With the latest sequel, Breaking Dawn Part 1, hitting theaters Friday, here's a glimpse into their world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week