arly Tuesday morning, Occupy Wall Street was evicted from its home in lower Manhattan's Zuccotti Park. Their tent city dismantled, the clamorous demonstrators — who are beginning to fall out of favor with Americans — contemplated what to do next, and settled on a "Day of Action" to commemorate the movement's two-month anniversary. Did the raucous protest, which led to mass arrests, help the cause?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- When will the Big One strike California?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week