arly Tuesday morning, Occupy Wall Street was evicted from its home in lower Manhattan's Zuccotti Park. Their tent city dismantled, the clamorous demonstrators — who are beginning to fall out of favor with Americans — contemplated what to do next, and settled on a "Day of Action" to commemorate the movement's two-month anniversary. Did the raucous protest, which led to mass arrests, help the cause?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- The irresponsibly stupid and dangerous camouflage patterns of the U.S. military
Six things your fingers say about you
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
- How I cut my family's budget by $1,000
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
Subscribe to the Week