Since its launch just over two months ago, the Occupy movement has made countless national headlines. Of course, not all of the news has been about the protesters' anti-bank message. Often, Occupy has captured our attention thanks to seedy, scandalous, or otherwise outrageous incidents. Here, nine of the movement's biggest controversies.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Eric Holder blew it as attorney general. His replacement will, too,
Subscribe to the Week