t's no secret that TV fans are often envious of their favorite characters' lives. Lately, clever marketers have gotten wise to that notion, promoting products and places inspired by hit TV shows. From sipping coffee in a shop modeled after Friends' Central Perk to printing on paper branded with The Office's Dunder Mifflin logo, here are nine of the most clever ideas:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
Subscribe to the Week