It's no secret that TV fans are often envious of their favorite characters' lives. Lately, clever marketers have gotten wise to that notion, promoting products and places inspired by hit TV shows. From sipping coffee in a shop modeled after Friends' Central Perk to printing on paper branded with The Office's Dunder Mifflin logo, here are nine of the most clever ideas:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week