atalie Portman certainly looks gorgeous, says Ashley Cardiff at The Gloss. But "unless [she] is a beautiful space alien that comes from a planet without pores," we can blame airbrushing for getting this Dior ad banned by the U.K.'s Advertising Standards Authority. In addition to its heavy hand with the blur tool, Dior was also criticized for its blatant use of false eyelashes. Click through for more airbrushing controversies.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- China's massive pollution problem
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Is it finally time to start paying college athletes?
Subscribe to the Week