s if conquering Hollywood weren't enough, power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have teamed up with French winemakers the Famille Perrin to take on the wine industry. They're set to release a new rosé called Miraval made with grapes from the couple's French estate, Chateau Miraval. They'll follow up with a white wine by the end of the summer, and a red by year's end. Click through for more.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The secrets of happy families
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- 72 years together: The couple who died holding hands
- Yes, Obama and Raul Castro shook hands. No, you shouldn't freak out about it.
Subscribe to the Week