As if conquering Hollywood weren't enough, power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have teamed up with French winemakers the Famille Perrin to take on the wine industry. They're set to release a new rosé called Miraval made with grapes from the couple's French estate, Chateau Miraval. They'll follow up with a white wine by the end of the summer, and a red by year's end. Click through for more.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week