s if conquering Hollywood weren't enough, power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have teamed up with French winemakers the Famille Perrin to take on the wine industry. They're set to release a new rosé called Miraval made with grapes from the couple's French estate, Chateau Miraval. They'll follow up with a white wine by the end of the summer, and a red by year's end. Click through for more.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
Subscribe to the Week