As if conquering Hollywood weren't enough, power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have teamed up with French winemakers the Famille Perrin to take on the wine industry. They're set to release a new rosé called Miraval made with grapes from the couple's French estate, Chateau Miraval. They'll follow up with a white wine by the end of the summer, and a red by year's end. Click through for more.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week