rotest movements have long been accompanied by song — take the gospel music of the Civil Rights uprisings or the folk ballads of the Vietnam era. As Occupy Wall Street heads into winter, critics have begun to wonder: Where's the Occupy anthem? Here, a look at the contemporary musicians and the legendary folk stars who are stepping up to the plate with original songs inspired by the movement's message.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- The Black Death is back
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
Subscribe to the Week