lec Baldwin and American Airlines aren't exactly chummy these days. The three-time Emmy-winner was kicked off a flight Tuesday for refusing to power down his smartphone after the plane's doors were closed for departure. (Apparently, he was engrossed in a particularly compelling game of Words With Friends.) Click through for a look at some of Hollywood's other disgruntled fliers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
Subscribe to the Week