Alec Baldwin and American Airlines aren't exactly chummy these days. The three-time Emmy-winner was kicked off a flight Tuesday for refusing to power down his smartphone after the plane's doors were closed for departure. (Apparently, he was engrossed in a particularly compelling game of Words With Friends.) Click through for a look at some of Hollywood's other disgruntled fliers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
Subscribe to the Week