Alec Baldwin and American Airlines aren't exactly chummy these days. The three-time Emmy-winner was kicked off a flight Tuesday for refusing to power down his smartphone after the plane's doors were closed for departure. (Apparently, he was engrossed in a particularly compelling game of Words With Friends.) Click through for a look at some of Hollywood's other disgruntled fliers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
Subscribe to the Week