lec Baldwin and American Airlines aren't exactly chummy these days. The three-time Emmy-winner was kicked off a flight Tuesday for refusing to power down his smartphone after the plane's doors were closed for departure. (Apparently, he was engrossed in a particularly compelling game of Words With Friends.) Click through for a look at some of Hollywood's other disgruntled fliers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
Subscribe to the Week