Alec Baldwin and American Airlines aren't exactly chummy these days. The three-time Emmy-winner was kicked off a flight Tuesday for refusing to power down his smartphone after the plane's doors were closed for departure. (Apparently, he was engrossed in a particularly compelling game of Words With Friends.) Click through for a look at some of Hollywood's other disgruntled fliers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
Subscribe to the Week