orget the dusty old box of Christmas lights in the attic. For some homeowners, holiday decorating is a competitive art form. This year, U.S. consumers are expected to spend a whopping $6.9 billion on decorations. Here, a look back at the biggest and brightest displays over the last several years, from this Christmas spectacular in Germany to a giant Santa Claus in Brooklyn, N.Y. Drum roll, please...
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
Subscribe to the Week