ure, celebrities complete record-breaking feats all the time thanks to impressive salaries (Johnny Depp) or ever-expanding lists of Twitter followers (Lady Gaga), but only a few can inspire thousands to join in and smash the Guinness book's most unique records. In October, First Lady Michelle Obama and 300,265 others shattered the previous record (20,000) for most people doing jumping jacks in a 24-hour period. Here are eight other stars and their surprising achievements.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
Subscribe to the Week