After 131 years in the photography business, Eastman Kodak Co. is reportedly on the verge of bankruptcy. The iconic film and camera company invented the consumer photography craze more than a century ago and was once deeply ingrained in the American psyche. But, in recent years, it's struggled to adapt to the digital age. Here, a look back.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week