After 131 years in the photography business, Eastman Kodak Co. is reportedly on the verge of bankruptcy. The iconic film and camera company invented the consumer photography craze more than a century ago and was once deeply ingrained in the American psyche. But, in recent years, it's struggled to adapt to the digital age. Here, a look back.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How to flirt, according to science
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- The militarization of America’s police
Subscribe to the Week