Mitt Romney staffer irons a U.S. flag before the former Massachusetts governor's Iowa caucus rally Tuesday night. Romney just barely won the first-in-the-nation voting contest, besting conservative Rick Santorum by a miniscule eight votes. Click through for a look at more of the week's most fascinating images from around the world.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- The secrets of happy families
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Do Americans still believe in the American Dream?
Subscribe to the Week