Mitt Romney staffer irons a U.S. flag before the former Massachusetts governor's Iowa caucus rally Tuesday night. Romney just barely won the first-in-the-nation voting contest, besting conservative Rick Santorum by a miniscule eight votes. Click through for a look at more of the week's most fascinating images from around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week