A Mitt Romney staffer irons a U.S. flag before the former Massachusetts governor's Iowa caucus rally Tuesday night. Romney just barely won the first-in-the-nation voting contest, besting conservative Rick Santorum by a miniscule eight votes. Click through for a look at more of the week's most fascinating images from around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- What if The Purge was real?
Subscribe to the Week