akota Fanning was just 7 years old when she burst onto Hollywood's radar as Sean Penn's daughter in the tear-jerking I Am Sam, a performance that made her the youngest actress ever nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award. In the decade since, she has matured before our eyes, playing wise beyond her years in films like Uptown Girls, War of the Worlds, and The Runaways. But is she "growing up too fast"? Here, a visual history:
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- How I cut my family's budget by $1,000
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
Subscribe to the Week