The high turnover trend continues at the White House. On Monday, President Obama announced that chief of staff William Daley, who reportedly didn't mesh well with Obama staffers and congressional leaders, would leave his post. But Daley is hardly the only staffer to depart 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue during the president's first term. Here, a look back at some key figures who stepped through the White House's revolving door.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- The militarization of America’s police
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
Subscribe to the Week