The high turnover trend continues at the White House. On Monday, President Obama announced that chief of staff William Daley, who reportedly didn't mesh well with Obama staffers and congressional leaders, would leave his post. But Daley is hardly the only staffer to depart 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue during the president's first term. Here, a look back at some key figures who stepped through the White House's revolving door.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week