With an impressive double-digit victory in Tuesday's New Hampshire primary, Mitt Romney became the first non-incumbent Republican in modern presidential politics to win both Iowa and New Hampshire. But with his GOP rivals and Democrats hammering him over his years leading a venture capital firm, can Romney hang on to win the Jan. 21 South Carolina primary — arguably the most critical contest yet?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
Subscribe to the Week