ith an impressive double-digit victory in Tuesday's New Hampshire primary, Mitt Romney became the first non-incumbent Republican in modern presidential politics to win both Iowa and New Hampshire. But with his GOP rivals and Democrats hammering him over his years leading a venture capital firm, can Romney hang on to win the Jan. 21 South Carolina primary — arguably the most critical contest yet?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
Subscribe to the Week