With an impressive double-digit victory in Tuesday's New Hampshire primary, Mitt Romney became the first non-incumbent Republican in modern presidential politics to win both Iowa and New Hampshire. But with his GOP rivals and Democrats hammering him over his years leading a venture capital firm, can Romney hang on to win the Jan. 21 South Carolina primary — arguably the most critical contest yet?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week