With an impressive double-digit victory in Tuesday's New Hampshire primary, Mitt Romney became the first non-incumbent Republican in modern presidential politics to win both Iowa and New Hampshire. But with his GOP rivals and Democrats hammering him over his years leading a venture capital firm, can Romney hang on to win the Jan. 21 South Carolina primary — arguably the most critical contest yet?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- How to cook a perfect rib eye steak
Subscribe to the Week