ith an impressive double-digit victory in Tuesday's New Hampshire primary, Mitt Romney became the first non-incumbent Republican in modern presidential politics to win both Iowa and New Hampshire. But with his GOP rivals and Democrats hammering him over his years leading a venture capital firm, can Romney hang on to win the Jan. 21 South Carolina primary — arguably the most critical contest yet?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
Subscribe to the Week