Disney has the kids' market covered, from blockbuster movies and radio stations to theme parks and an endless array of retail goods. But the entertainment conglomerate doesn't limit itself to child's play and has long had its white cartoon gloves all over a range of adult-focused ventures (bridal wear, anyone?). Here's a look at 6 surprising Disney-branded products.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
Subscribe to the Week