Disney has the kids' market covered, from blockbuster movies and radio stations to theme parks and an endless array of retail goods. But the entertainment conglomerate doesn't limit itself to child's play and has long had its white cartoon gloves all over a range of adult-focused ventures (bridal wear, anyone?). Here's a look at 6 surprising Disney-branded products.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week