Disney has the kids' market covered, from blockbuster movies and radio stations to theme parks and an endless array of retail goods. But the entertainment conglomerate doesn't limit itself to child's play and has long had its white cartoon gloves all over a range of adult-focused ventures (bridal wear, anyone?). Here's a look at 6 surprising Disney-branded products.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week