Disney has the kids' market covered, from blockbuster movies and radio stations to theme parks and an endless array of retail goods. But the entertainment conglomerate doesn't limit itself to child's play and has long had its white cartoon gloves all over a range of adult-focused ventures (bridal wear, anyone?). Here's a look at 6 surprising Disney-branded products.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week