t's all about the "Newtmentum." The former House speaker has erased Mitt Romney's once-sizable lead in South Carolina's polls, and is threatening (again) to make a serious run for the GOP presidential nomination. Indeed, thanks to winning debate performances and endorsements from Rick Perry and Sarah Palin, it seems not even a tell-all interview from Newt's second ex-wife can bring Gingrich down.
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Do Republicans need a Plan B on ObamaCare?
Subscribe to the Week