It's all about the "Newtmentum." The former House speaker has erased Mitt Romney's once-sizable lead in South Carolina's polls, and is threatening (again) to make a serious run for the GOP presidential nomination. Indeed, thanks to winning debate performances and endorsements from Rick Perry and Sarah Palin, it seems not even a tell-all interview from Newt's second ex-wife can bring Gingrich down.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 10 burning questions you've always wanted to ask about investing
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
Subscribe to the Week