fter Newt Gingrich's shocking come-from-behind victory in South Carolina, he vaulted into a polling lead in Florida's Jan. 31 primary. But then a worried GOP establishment quickly attacked Newt, and a newly aggressive Mitt Romney bested Gingrich in two Florida debates, reclaiming the lead. But with many voters still cool on Romney, will the GOP try to draft a white knight like Mitch Daniels?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week