fter Newt Gingrich's shocking come-from-behind victory in South Carolina, he vaulted into a polling lead in Florida's Jan. 31 primary. But then a worried GOP establishment quickly attacked Newt, and a newly aggressive Mitt Romney bested Gingrich in two Florida debates, reclaiming the lead. But with many voters still cool on Romney, will the GOP try to draft a white knight like Mitch Daniels?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The end of academic freedom?
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
Subscribe to the Week