iblings are seemingly born into a battle — whether fighting for the remote, attention, or the bigger room — that doesn't necessarily end in adulthood. When sibling rivalry persists among athletic brothers and sisters, it ups the ante on already nail-biting competitions. Here's a look at some of the most riveting sibling rivalries in sports, from football's Manning brothers to tennis' Williams sisters.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week