iblings are seemingly born into a battle — whether fighting for the remote, attention, or the bigger room — that doesn't necessarily end in adulthood. When sibling rivalry persists among athletic brothers and sisters, it ups the ante on already nail-biting competitions. Here's a look at some of the most riveting sibling rivalries in sports, from football's Manning brothers to tennis' Williams sisters.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza's dad: 'I wish he'd never been born'
Subscribe to the Week