Siblings are seemingly born into a battle — whether fighting for the remote, attention, or the bigger room — that doesn't necessarily end in adulthood. When sibling rivalry persists among athletic brothers and sisters, it ups the ante on already nail-biting competitions. Here's a look at some of the most riveting sibling rivalries in sports, from football's Manning brothers to tennis' Williams sisters.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week