Children dressed as Mohandas Gandhi travel to a peace march in Kolkata, India. Roughly 500 children from a local charity took part in the march, in an attempt to bag a Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of people dressed as Gandhi. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
Subscribe to the Week