Children dressed as Mohandas Gandhi travel to a peace march in Kolkata, India. Roughly 500 children from a local charity took part in the march, in an attempt to bag a Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of people dressed as Gandhi. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- Inside America's crumbling infrastructure
Subscribe to the Week