Children dressed as Mohandas Gandhi travel to a peace march in Kolkata, India. Roughly 500 children from a local charity took part in the march, in an attempt to bag a Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of people dressed as Gandhi. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Surviving a plane crash
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
Subscribe to the Week