Children dressed as Mohandas Gandhi travel to a peace march in Kolkata, India. Roughly 500 children from a local charity took part in the march, in an attempt to bag a Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of people dressed as Gandhi. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week