Children dressed as Mohandas Gandhi travel to a peace march in Kolkata, India. Roughly 500 children from a local charity took part in the march, in an attempt to bag a Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of people dressed as Gandhi. Click through for a look at more of the week's most captivating images from around the world.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week