Backed by a deep-pocketed super PAC and its attack ads, Mitt Romney roared to a "landslide" victory in Florida's GOP presidential primary. And the picture-perfect candidate, endorsed by tabloid staple Donald Trump, will likely dominate Saturday's Nevada caucuses, too. Still, Mitt fumbled in a CNN interview, declaring that he's "not concerned about the very poor." Could Mitt still blow it?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week