Backed by a deep-pocketed super PAC and its attack ads, Mitt Romney roared to a "landslide" victory in Florida's GOP presidential primary. And the picture-perfect candidate, endorsed by tabloid staple Donald Trump, will likely dominate Saturday's Nevada caucuses, too. Still, Mitt fumbled in a CNN interview, declaring that he's "not concerned about the very poor." Could Mitt still blow it?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week