Backed by a deep-pocketed super PAC and its attack ads, Mitt Romney roared to a "landslide" victory in Florida's GOP presidential primary. And the picture-perfect candidate, endorsed by tabloid staple Donald Trump, will likely dominate Saturday's Nevada caucuses, too. Still, Mitt fumbled in a CNN interview, declaring that he's "not concerned about the very poor." Could Mitt still blow it?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week