Backed by a deep-pocketed super PAC and its attack ads, Mitt Romney roared to a "landslide" victory in Florida's GOP presidential primary. And the picture-perfect candidate, endorsed by tabloid staple Donald Trump, will likely dominate Saturday's Nevada caucuses, too. Still, Mitt fumbled in a CNN interview, declaring that he's "not concerned about the very poor." Could Mitt still blow it?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
Subscribe to the Week