Backed by a deep-pocketed super PAC and its attack ads, Mitt Romney roared to a "landslide" victory in Florida's GOP presidential primary. And the picture-perfect candidate, endorsed by tabloid staple Donald Trump, will likely dominate Saturday's Nevada caucuses, too. Still, Mitt fumbled in a CNN interview, declaring that he's "not concerned about the very poor." Could Mitt still blow it?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week