Rick Santorum is rollin'. The former Pennsylvania senator stormed to surprise victories in three GOP presidential contests on Tuesday — Colorado, Minnesota, and Missouri — leaving national frontrunner Mitt Romney floundering. With Santorum-friendly culture war issues dominating the national conversation, and Romney struggling to woo the GOP base, we could have a real race on our hands.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week