Rick Santorum is rollin'. The former Pennsylvania senator stormed to surprise victories in three GOP presidential contests on Tuesday — Colorado, Minnesota, and Missouri — leaving national frontrunner Mitt Romney floundering. With Santorum-friendly culture war issues dominating the national conversation, and Romney struggling to woo the GOP base, we could have a real race on our hands.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week