ick Santorum is rollin'. The former Pennsylvania senator stormed to surprise victories in three GOP presidential contests on Tuesday — Colorado, Minnesota, and Missouri — leaving national frontrunner Mitt Romney floundering. With Santorum-friendly culture war issues dominating the national conversation, and Romney struggling to woo the GOP base, we could have a real race on our hands.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
Subscribe to the Week