Rick Santorum is rollin'. The former Pennsylvania senator stormed to surprise victories in three GOP presidential contests on Tuesday — Colorado, Minnesota, and Missouri — leaving national frontrunner Mitt Romney floundering. With Santorum-friendly culture war issues dominating the national conversation, and Romney struggling to woo the GOP base, we could have a real race on our hands.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Why TheWeek.com is closing the comments section
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
Subscribe to the Week