Rick Santorum is rollin'. The former Pennsylvania senator stormed to surprise victories in three GOP presidential contests on Tuesday — Colorado, Minnesota, and Missouri — leaving national frontrunner Mitt Romney floundering. With Santorum-friendly culture war issues dominating the national conversation, and Romney struggling to woo the GOP base, we could have a real race on our hands.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
Subscribe to the Week