he canine elite trotted into New York City early this week for the annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. After two days of fur-friendly events, a Pekingese named Malachy (pictured) snagged the coveted Best in Show title. Here's a look at the stiff competition and what goes on behind the scenes when dog divas congregate.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The last racial taboo
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
Subscribe to the Week