A sculpture of Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev (R) and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin at a wax museum in St. Petersburg: Public opposition to Putin's seemingly inevitable presidential re-election is spreading throughout Russia and, for some observers, echoes last year's Arab uprisings. Click through for a look at some of the most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
Subscribe to the Week