A sculpture of Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev (R) and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin at a wax museum in St. Petersburg: Public opposition to Putin's seemingly inevitable presidential re-election is spreading throughout Russia and, for some observers, echoes last year's Arab uprisings. Click through for a look at some of the most remarkable images from around the globe.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week