tatues of Buddhist monks near a temple in Myanmar close to the border with Thailand. Myanmar's new government signed a ceasefire deal with New Mon State Party and its military wing after decades of conflict, and has outlined a plan for permanent peace with all 16 of the country's ethnic rebel groups. Click through for more of the week's most remarkable images from around the globe.
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The secrets of happy families
- Battle in a blizzard
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week