Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney are running nearly even heading into Tuesday's critical GOP presidential primaries in Michigan and Arizona. If Romney loses, can he still win the nomination? And with the GOP race dragging on and Republicans arguably ignoring mainstream voters during their latest "tone-deaf" debate, can you blame President Obama for predicting he'll secure a second term?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week