ick Santorum and Mitt Romney are running nearly even heading into Tuesday's critical GOP presidential primaries in Michigan and Arizona. If Romney loses, can he still win the nomination? And with the GOP race dragging on and Republicans arguably ignoring mainstream voters during their latest "tone-deaf" debate, can you blame President Obama for predicting he'll secure a second term?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Here are the people who want to take a one way trip to Mars
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week