Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney are running nearly even heading into Tuesday's critical GOP presidential primaries in Michigan and Arizona. If Romney loses, can he still win the nomination? And with the GOP race dragging on and Republicans arguably ignoring mainstream voters during their latest "tone-deaf" debate, can you blame President Obama for predicting he'll secure a second term?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 3 key insights about Obama from Chuck Todd's The Stranger
Subscribe to the Week