Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney are running nearly even heading into Tuesday's critical GOP presidential primaries in Michigan and Arizona. If Romney loses, can he still win the nomination? And with the GOP race dragging on and Republicans arguably ignoring mainstream voters during their latest "tone-deaf" debate, can you blame President Obama for predicting he'll secure a second term?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
Subscribe to the Week