ick Santorum and Mitt Romney are running nearly even heading into Tuesday's critical GOP presidential primaries in Michigan and Arizona. If Romney loses, can he still win the nomination? And with the GOP race dragging on and Republicans arguably ignoring mainstream voters during their latest "tone-deaf" debate, can you blame President Obama for predicting he'll secure a second term?
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- Battle in a blizzard
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
Subscribe to the Week