his year's Oscars telecast failed to win over most critics, but at least one person, or limb, managed to impress: Angelina Jolie's right leg. From the red carpet to the awards' stage, that leg was often as prominent as the miniature gold man himself. Of course, Jolie is no stranger to the dramatic slit. From the peek of a knee to the mile-high crevasse, a visual timeline of those spotlight-seeking gams:
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
Subscribe to the Week