A mere two weeks after Whitney Houston's death, a biopic about the supernova singer is already being rushed to the big screen — fueled by the late diva's longtime mentor Clive Davis. Early reports tap Rihanna as the first choice to play Houston in the flick, but suggest that fellow R&B starlets Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks are contenders, too. Who has the chops to play the "I Will Always Love You" singer? Here's a look at the casting rumors:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
Subscribe to the Week