mere two weeks after Whitney Houston's death, a biopic about the supernova singer is already being rushed to the big screen — fueled by the late diva's longtime mentor Clive Davis. Early reports tap Rihanna as the first choice to play Houston in the flick, but suggest that fellow R&B starlets Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks are contenders, too. Who has the chops to play the "I Will Always Love You" singer? Here's a look at the casting rumors:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why you're probably drinking your beer all wrong
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week