Once upon a time, a handful of genial anchors dominated television news. Now the media landscape offers picky viewers dozens of options, spanning both the ideological spectrum and the likeability spectrum. Here are the country's favorite and least favorite news personalities, according to a new poll from Harris Interactive:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week