nce upon a time, a handful of genial anchors dominated television news. Now the media landscape offers picky viewers dozens of options, spanning both the ideological spectrum and the likeability spectrum. Here are the country's favorite and least favorite news personalities, according to a new poll from Harris Interactive:
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Is it possible to live forever?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 reasons to never ever ever vacation on a cruise ship
- Why European women are still smoking like chimneys
Subscribe to the Week