Even after a series of cringe-inducing clueless-rich-man gaffes, Mitt Romney managed to reclaim the GOP presidential frontrunner's mantle on Tuesday with a narrow win in his home state of Michigan and a thumping double-digit victory in Arizona. Rick Santorum can still bounce back on Super Tuesday — but to do so, he'll need to overcome Romney's massive financial advantage and win Ohio.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week