Even after a series of cringe-inducing clueless-rich-man gaffes, Mitt Romney managed to reclaim the GOP presidential frontrunner's mantle on Tuesday with a narrow win in his home state of Michigan and a thumping double-digit victory in Arizona. Rick Santorum can still bounce back on Super Tuesday — but to do so, he'll need to overcome Romney's massive financial advantage and win Ohio.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
Subscribe to the Week