ven after a series of cringe-inducing clueless-rich-man gaffes, Mitt Romney managed to reclaim the GOP presidential frontrunner's mantle on Tuesday with a narrow win in his home state of Michigan and a thumping double-digit victory in Arizona. Rick Santorum can still bounce back on Super Tuesday — but to do so, he'll need to overcome Romney's massive financial advantage and win Ohio.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week