Even after a series of cringe-inducing clueless-rich-man gaffes, Mitt Romney managed to reclaim the GOP presidential frontrunner's mantle on Tuesday with a narrow win in his home state of Michigan and a thumping double-digit victory in Arizona. Rick Santorum can still bounce back on Super Tuesday — but to do so, he'll need to overcome Romney's massive financial advantage and win Ohio.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week