ven after a series of cringe-inducing clueless-rich-man gaffes, Mitt Romney managed to reclaim the GOP presidential frontrunner's mantle on Tuesday with a narrow win in his home state of Michigan and a thumping double-digit victory in Arizona. Rick Santorum can still bounce back on Super Tuesday — but to do so, he'll need to overcome Romney's massive financial advantage and win Ohio.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Is it possible to live forever?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 reasons to never ever ever vacation on a cruise ship
- Why European women are still smoking like chimneys
Subscribe to the Week