ven after a series of cringe-inducing clueless-rich-man gaffes, Mitt Romney managed to reclaim the GOP presidential frontrunner's mantle on Tuesday with a narrow win in his home state of Michigan and a thumping double-digit victory in Arizona. Rick Santorum can still bounce back on Super Tuesday — but to do so, he'll need to overcome Romney's massive financial advantage and win Ohio.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Time Warner Cable is raising your monthly rate again
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 2 proven ways to increase your willpower — courtesy of the Cookie Monster
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
Subscribe to the Week